The Goldberg B'nai B'rith Towers is fortunate to have a separate foundation (J.B. Goldberg B’nai B’rith Senior Citizens Towers Foundation) that raises funds for special programs and activities for Tower Residents. The Foundations mission is to “enhance the quality of life” for residents of Goldberg B'nai B'rith Towers. Some services are free and some have a nominal fee:
- Computer Center available 24/7. Classes in English, Chinese and Russian.
- Transportation to medical appointments and area grocery shopping
- 2 Day a week Meal Program. Meals are brought in from a local restaurant and delivered to the lobby.
- A limited housekeeping program
- Resident Association meetings, trips, parties, volunteer activities.
- Controlled access into buildings and parking lot.
- Coin-operated laundry facilities, water machine and vending machines.
- Metro bus line located at corner of property.
- Game room with billiard and ping pong tables.
- Fused Glass class.
- Beauty Shop
- Exercise Room
- Part-time Social Worker and Health Coordinator.